Request a Callback

* Indicates a required field

Testimonials

AT COSMETIC SURGERY SOLICITORS OUR CLIENTS COME FIRST.
We pride ourselves on offering a premium class service to help you get the maximum compensation, with minimum fuss.
Read more about our successes from a selection of our satisfied clients below.

"Dear Mike I cannot thank you enough for all your help and sound advice over the past 2.5 years. Your faith in me and in my case succeeding has kept me going through some really dark days and I will never forget that. I do hope that we can stay in contact and if you are ever visiting please get in touch! Kind regards."

Natalia, Leicestershire

"Hi Mike please can I take the opportunity to thank you for all of your hard work which has resulted in a fantastic outcome and means I can soon concentrate on the corrective surgery I have hoped for. I am really pleased with what has been achieved. Thanks and best wishes for the future."

Karen, West Midlands

"About two years ago I underwent a cosmetic surgery procedure which was far from satisfactory, resulting in considerable personal distress. I am extremely grateful to TJL and in particular to Mr Michael Saul who undertook my case for compensation. This was handled in an exemplary manner and at all times I was kept fully informed as to what was happening at various stages of the proceedings. In due course, through their efforts on my behalf, TJL did obtain compensation. Based on my personal experience I have no hesitation in recommending the legal services offered by this company."

SA, Surrey

"Dear Mike I would like to thank you again for all your hard work and dedication in settling this case with such a fantastic outcome. It was lovely to have such a favourable ending to a very stressful event! I really am extremely grateful for how efficiently you dealt with the claim, your constant communication and your continued reassurance. We recently found out that we are expecting another baby in the summer so the money will come in very handy but obviously my op will be put on hold for a while! I wish you the best of luck with all your future work and a big thank you once again. Best wishes."

Katharine, Middlesex

"I would just like to say thank you again for everything you have done in handling my case and bringing it to a successful conclusion. When I first made the call you and your staff were brilliant and made me feel at ease about what I was going through and have been great throughout and now I can finally have corrective surgery and look forward to the future. Wishing you Mike and all at TJL the very best. Many thanks."

Mrs W, Tyne and Wear

"Dear Mike, team I would like to say thank you for your assistance in my claim you were very professional at all times and your services were speedy, which enabled me to move on with my life, thank you."

Mrs M, Newport

"Hi Mike thank you for all you have done."

Mrs B, Bristol

"Hi Mike I want to thank you so much for all your help and understanding in dealing with my case. Once again thank you so much."

Julie, Tyne and Wear

Contact Us