Case Study – Carol
Carol underwent a series of 8 cosmetic breast operations and suffered numerous problems, resulting in physical and psychological injuries.
We successfully proved that Carol’s treatment had been negligent in the following respects.
- The pectoral muscle was not properly dissected ( to create appropriate pockets for the implants) producing asymmetry with one implant higher than the other
- Carol was left with inappropriate excessive scarring
- Infection was not properly managed
- The surgeon damaged nerves supplying sensation to the back of the arm and chest
- One nipple was lowered rather than raised during a corrective procedure, increasing the asymmetry that was present
Carol received £40,000 in compensation for the physical and psychological injuries suffered and to cover the cost of complex further corrective surgery she required.
Get in touch with us
If you have suffered as the result of a breast surgery which has gone wrong, we can help you to make a breast surgery claim and secure the compensation you deserve.